We understand the complexities and challenges faced by membership organisations, large and small.
Our association research and feedback program provides insight into member loyalty, uncovering the hidden opinions, perceptions and subtle member trends that you might be missing.
Your members understand what it's like to be a part of your association.
Associations may be aware of the need to make improvements, they often overlook the subtle actions that can really make a difference.
Each member has unique information, insights and opinions about the services, information and value that they receive.
Member loyalty research can help to unearth those nuggets of actionable insight that your association might be missing.
Get the information and insights you need to keep existing members, and attract new ones.
All of our managed feedback programmes are customised to meet your specific requirements, but typically involve both in-depth telephone interviews (IDIs) and email self-completion surveys.
Our member loyalty research survey asks members about their overall engagement, satisfaction and overall benefit of membership.
Most of our surveys utilise a combination approach of email email self-completion and telephone interviewing, all conducted by our specialist in-house team from our offices in Waterford. Postal surveys are also available.
- Satisfaction or opinion surveys of new, current and potential members based on representative and scientific samples.
- In-depth telephone interviews with lapsed or at-risk members.
- Conference and event audience feedback.
- Surveys of external audiences, including hard-to-reach influencers and decision-makers.
- Annual benchmark report of our membership clients by which you can compare your association against other associations on key measures.
- Teleconference held every 6 months with B2B's membership association clients to allow everyone to share and benefit from mutual challenges and experiences.